CF1 0.00% 2.3¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

A new weekly high at 3.5c. Chipping away at 3.6-3.7c. Friday’s...

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    A new weekly high at 3.5c. Chipping away at 3.6-3.7c. Friday’s action was interesting, some tree-shaking with price falling from 3.6c to 3.2c but this was rejected with a rise back to 3.5c. Volumes have been steadily declining whilst price is rising. Bit of a base forming at 3.5c however the onscreen buy side looks weak atm. I’m still calling a cup and handle formation on both daily and weekly charts but more than happy to be corrected. Still need more consolidation at this level before the next leg up as there are some stale holders around as demonstrated on Friday. Very happy to see that Euroz has bought 70 million shares (can’t recall who shared the broker data but thanks all the same). Would be interesting to see the latest Top 20 holders. The sentiment for IAM has definitely changed for the better in 2018.

Expecting announcement on CBA pilots in Q1 2018 (4 week window left so announcement could come out anytime now. I had thought first week of March would be good timing but I have nothing to go on but gut feeling). Would also love an update on the other pilots. Here’s what Intiger recently said about them which I find quite tantalising,

“Given the large number of pilot programs now initiated by Intiger, its current juncture is therefore pivotal for its overall near-medium term performance. If successfully trialled, the recently established pilot programs could set the basis for Intiger to establish longer-term wholesale business agreements with additional financial planners and win market share from software-solutions that have been slow to adopt scalable technology with advanced features such as AI.

GLTA, Henry

upload_2018-3-3_12-21-28.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 103307 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 299807 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.