CF1 0.00% 2.2¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

[ATTACH] Some interesting charts and views here. I'd like to...

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    upload_2017-3-8_22-37-6.png   Some interesting charts and views here. I'd like to offer an different view in the interests of healthy discussion, perspectives and balance. As previously mentioned I'm in long and not in this for the short-medium term trade but respect the position of those who are.

The daily chart has fallen through the support level 5.8-5.9c on low volume, amid the recent SOU controversy.
    Symmetrical triangle still in play as is accumulation/consolidation
    Today’s drop in price has also fallen through the triangle’s support line
    Note that the direction of the long term trend is up and volumes have diminished since the run to 9.5c and subsequent sell down

Ordinarily one would get nervous, especially if you bought in at the highs. In the absence of any other info, on face value the chart is breaking down and price likely to capitulate from here.

However, in my opinion you cannot ignore the fundamentals. They are rock solid and getting stronger. The fundamentals will drive the share price higher – again my opinion only. (You have to weigh up the risks against your investment strategy and do what’s right for you.) For me, research, patience and steely nerve is required right now.

Here’s some googled info on symmetrical triangle formations (highlighting by me)

1 Dan Zanger

Each new lower top and higher bottom becomes more shallow than the last, taking on the shape of a sideways triangle. (It's interesting to note that there is a tendency for volume to diminish during this period.)

Eventually, this indecision is met with resolve and usually explodes out of this formation (often on heavy volume.)

Research has shown that symmetrical triangles overwhelmingly resolve themselves in the direction of the trend.
    With this in mind, symmetrical triangles (in my opinion) are great patterns to use and should be traded as continuation patterns.

2 Tom Bulkowski – Symmetrical Triangles.

The consolidation pattern of the symmetrical triangle forms as volume recedes. Then, price breaks out downward, but within a few days, price reverses and shoots out the top of the symmetrical triangle, busting the pattern and leading to a strong move upward.

Busted patterns (when the breakout is in one direction only to see price reverse and breakout in the opposite direction) often result in strong moves. However, symmetrical triangles have a tendency to double bust -- the final breakout direction is the same as the original one.

upload_2017-3-8_22-40-27.png   

Good trading to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.