CF1 5.00% 2.1¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Yep completely agree. Anyways the Chart thread has gone a little...

1. 6,492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1803
    Yep completely agree.

Anyways the Chart thread has gone a little off topic lol.

So to bring back on topic Chart discussion.

Today has seen our 2nd lowest volume trading day since re-listing with 10.77m traded, with the lower being 9.07m on the 6/9/16.

Not a bad month of trading.

A nice low volume pullback today, testing supply at 3.6 and 3.7, which is starting to run out with today's low volume trading, therefore buyers will now need to step up and pay up if they want decent amount.

A strong closing at 3.8 to close at the open price, better than closing at 3.7 or 3.6

Has now tested supply at 3.6 three times in last three trading days, each with little supply, the only time more volume kicked in was when it spiked to 3.9c and 4c last trading day, so should see more supply come at those levels when buyers start coming in (if they come in).

Bouncing off support nicely so this should be the base for now, unless there's an attempt for another shakeout to test for more supply at lower levels, then it should start moving up and above 4c shortly.

Finished on a Long Legged Doji, which is just indecision of the market.

It's still trading in the accumulation channel I noted a little while ago between 3.6 and 4.3 with the tighter channel of 3.6 and 4c on the shorter term. I think it will remain in this channel a little while longer, maybe start to push up a pip or two to trade between 3.8 and 4.1 and just a gradual rise and accumulation.

Being very tightly held with most shareholders waiting for significantly higher share prices.

IAM Chart 21.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $25.52K 1.250M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37010 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 704596 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.