CF1 0.00% 2.2¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Weekly round-up Great posts @mysticgypsy (23783382),...

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Weekly round-up

Great posts @mysticgypsy (23783382), @TheArchitect (23762376, 23774271), @Glyco (23761134), @Fat John (23730078).

Another volatile week with trading on low volumes and a nice way to finish the week but the buying depth remains weak. Release of news will change this of course. Also I’ve noted a change in the charts (at least my interpretation of them).

It looks to me like the symmetrical triangle that had been in play has now morphed into a falling wedge pattern. Have attempted to show this evolution in the chart. Would love to hear opinions from more experienced chartists like @952i, @TheArchitect and others.

upload_2017-4-1_18-58-9.png
    The Falling Wedge is a bullish pattern
    that begins wide at the top and contracts as prices move lower. This price action forms a cone that slopes down as the reaction highs and reaction lows converge. In contrast to symmetrical triangles, which have no definitive slope and no bias, falling wedges definitely slope down and have a bullish bias. However, this bullish bias cannot be realized until a resistance breakout.

Prior Trend: To qualify as a reversal pattern, there must be a prior trend to reverse. Ideally, the falling wedge will form after an extended downtrend and mark the final low. The pattern usually forms over a 3-6 month period and the preceding downtrend should be at least 3 months old.

So like most here I’m waiting for the news. The potential is huge; so here’s another snippet from Mark Fisher’s interview to keep us focussed on the prize.

MF: We, IAM are almost in a privileged position at the moment. We have a solution both operationally and in terms of the technology we have developed that as a sole provider of this solution to this industry that is one of Australia’s largest and most significant components of the financial services industry, as the sole provider, as the sole entity capable of delivering that solution to the industry at a time when desperately needs it the most, we are in the right place at the right time, with the right team and the right board and the right management to grasp that and convert it into what it should be which is just an extraordinary opportunity.

At the moment we have a significant number of, we constantly have a very significant number of licensees and practices who are reaching out to us, we’re engaging with them on a daily basis. The level of demand has always been very significant and it will continue to be as we are the near sole provider of this solution. We created this industry we created the awareness in this industry, the financial planning industry, that they need to optimise their back office processing and the only way they can really do that is through off-shore human resource arbitrage with a technology-bent combination. We are the only entity that has built and delivered, proven delivered nationally to some of the industry’s largest licensees and we have the capability of delivering that proven solution. THAT REPUTIATION IS NOW PRECEDING US. The market is certainly aware of Intiger, it is aware that it is the near sole provider of that outcome and it provides a very, very rosy picture for the future in our opinion.

Let's see what unfolds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 91 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.