CF1 0.00% 2.3¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

IAM chart discussion only, page-1621

1. 645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    Just confirms the ignore button works I feel like SP drops like this reflect the insecurities of ST traders. They always point to some mythical "must be bad news coming" when it dips on no news. When we get news after weeks of whinging "we want news ANYTHING would be nice, they whinge this isn't the specific news we wanted what about Sentry and NAB deals?!?" I think people like to feed off this uncertainty while we wait for key updates but when you look at the announcements there's no reason to suspect bad news incoming.

I pale at the though of what's involved signing a binding agreement with Sentry given I'm sure they have a variety of practices with niche needs and circumstances across the country. No idea how it's negotiated but I assume due diligence is required by both parties and it would take considerable time. If either party was to walk away the decision and announcement would be pretty quick. Wait hang on we've been waiting news for sometime now (relatively) hmm what could that mean...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 103307 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 264986 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.