CF1 0.00% 2.4¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

'Alot of ifs however and 200 million options on the horizon...

1. 1,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9254
    'Alot of ifs however and 200 million options on the horizon (again why the options didnt have an expiry date at the same date as the milestones expiry is short-sighted imo, and causing huge pressure on the SP)'

@Caduceus

Being a patient investor (where logic and adequate due diligence serve me best), I don't normally get involved in emotionally charged squabblings over a stock. However since you described my last post on this particular thread as 'misleading', I thought it only fit to correct some of your recent dribble.

Re: your above comment for example, were you aware that the IAMOAs were previously known and listed as SRTOAs, and that these options have been in existence since July 2015? i.e. well before the Intiger performance milestones were even drafted. Therefore publicly claiming that IAM's management were short sighted (in this instance) is completely false and also slanderous IMHO.

Clearly the more you post on this forum the more evidence you provide to the rest of us that you have no idea what you are talking about. Therefore you may best moving on to another forum before you either land yourself in hot water or make a total fool of yourself.

Back on topic, another steady close today after re-testing support and the bottom of that band range at 1.5c, as illustrated earlier today on the 1 year daily chart. This is another good sign that selling pressure has waned (at least for the time being), and may even allow for a strong close to the week.

GLTA

Cheers
    Elpha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 168016 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 826612 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.