CF1 4.35% 2.4¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Yep 8c is first support line and has held up very strongly, the...

1. 6,413 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1636
    Yep 8c is first support line and has held up very strongly, the next support level which it bounced off yesterday is 7.8c with the lowest base support base at 7.5c which was a previous support level.

Given a massive deal is coming and smoke signals from other factors coming in there's no likely chance of a drop, if there was however it will still remain in the Channels I noted that have remained strong for over a year of trading in IAM/SRT. With the furthest it would fall is 7.5c where it would be in the Oversold territory of the Trading Channels. This would only occur if the deal expected in December is pushed to February which has been stated is a possibility, but no reason for it to not happen now.

Up to the board of who ever the deal is being done with; might be NAB, CBA, AMP, MLC, Westpac there are only about 6 planners bigger than Sentry from memory.

That's the danger in a stock like this going solely on technicals. I'm not up over 750% on my first entry because I relied just on the technicals for IAM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $13.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $10.63K 438.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 168466 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 826612 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.