CF1 5.00% 1.9¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

IAM chart discussion only, page-706

1. 25,374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Yes the previous two days were 34 mill and 61 mill on much higher average prices..

Just pointing out that the largest group of shares dumped was in the opening first half hour..when the VWAP was significantly lower than the accumulated daily VWAP of 57..looking at the intraday chart it appears there were approx 40 mill traded on a 53 or 54 average.....thats my point and the most critical part of the day when these folks actually realized their losses...

From shortly after that period the vwap increased and traders would have seen above the VWAP average as a bullish incentive...certainly the momentum day traders at least...but the volumes in the recovery spread moderately and evenly throughout the remainder of the day. better than a spiked recovery for its longevity and the final bullish candle pattern on close...we were talking dragonfly candles a little earlier....but its more of a hammer ..thats good...cheers

been asked or a chart @DrJames but away from my own home and PC atm....

The whole family flew out yesterday and apparently have left me the immense privilege of 5 very assorted dogs to sit over xmas.......so if I sound more barking loony than usual...........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $239 12.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 987475 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 482095 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.13pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.