CF1 0.00% 2.2¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Nice to see a low volume day after nearly 200m yesterday. Had a...

1. 6,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1706
    Nice to see a low volume day after nearly 200m yesterday.

Had a small spike up, traders sold off, but holding up really well above 6c.

Pretty good value here in my view, given the spike it had early in the morning and it's not too far above the Directors buy at 5.6 (few pips long run not a huge deal).

As I mentioned I have a scattergun approach sometimes with IAM, buy when it's available.

I think it will hover around these levels between Xmas and NY trading between 6c and 7c level mostly the low to 6c level, just accumulation, low volume days. Most are now set and waiting for next year with MOU2, MOU3, 3rd office, new management, more deals, Sentry Deal being executed and rolled out properly.

It also remained in the Trading Channels that I stated, it was oversold then came back to the channel, it's done this for over a year and hasn't stopped.

6c seems to be new base support level which is really good. Many would have killed to buy at this level only days ago when it was 8c/9c. 5.6c will also act as a psychological support at the lowest given the Director purchased yesterday at that level.

Would be awesome to see Mark Rantall buy on market and even Mark Fisher as well, boost shareholder confidence a little more @patrickcanion

Even earlier today when it was 6.8c many would have loved to have bought at 6.1/6.2/6.3 chance is there now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 220000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.00pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.