CF1 0.00% 2.3¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

IAM chart discussion only, page-786

1. 25,374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi @sabine

you do have a graphic turn of phrase, I just had a vision of you....healthy obese .....champing on the sidelines..

we wont show when IAM went down on you for a long time....

not unlike saragians cheesy verbosity feted and fetid pyramids.....

something subliminal going on.?...It must be lunch time..

re "I would be monitoring the price action about the 5.7c. level..............I am a seller if the price closes below that level.
    Cheers."

setting a stoploss and actually achieving it in such volatile stocks is a very difficult call....
    I actually did the same thing quite a few posts back where I mentioned having a conservative stoploss at 8.0c.It eventuated the stock surged through that level and the stop was eventually taken high sevens....

So it is a necessity if trading these moves to be prepared for plenty of manipulation and risk..waiting for confirmation of changes in trends using acceptably narrow trading channels and volatility/momentum oscillator ranges is the only safe way...Miss a lot of % trades in the bounce but retain peace of mind....we cant beat the algos and deep pockets .cheers

back on the farm:
    drifting down and back on little momentum and still holding up in @saragians last support level..... what fun..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 103307 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 264986 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.