CF1 10.0% 2.2¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

IAM Chart Discussion, page-250

1. 205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    HAC30... Fair point however I haven't seem many newly listed tech stocks with revenue greater than expenses, it doesn't happen that quickly.

The fact that institutions are trialing IAM's products and services is a BIG plus sign otherwise if they didn't have anything worthwhile they wouldn't even get in the door.

AI is a BIG step forward to reduced operating costs and more revenue margins. They always wanted to go this way but didn't think it would be required so soon... The market demands this now, so they are giving what the market/clients want. This is all positive for shareholders, I would think major institutions would want this in place as a pre-requisite.

Confirmation is one thing, but pointing at the negatives whilst ignoring the positives is another. I personally haven't been happy with management in some instances, however the company isn't in that bad shape at all if you look at the fundamentals... I could think of worse stocks to be invested in!

Volume has been on the up, the charts looking better each day and the SP is at a discount. Yes this can all change for the better/worse with one negative/positive announcement however that's the nature of the game we play in.

2017 wasn't fun for some but IMO 2018 looks alot better for all holders, patience has always the key here.

Best wishes to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.