CF1 0.00% 2.4¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

IAM discussion BOOM2, page-2

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    What I find interesting is how BOOM2 could be why the last quarterly was so pathetic. When you think about it, we know they have been working with potential big ticket client/s to get the BOOM2 platform to meet their needs, meaning (IMO) their would be little to no effort going into onboarding for BOOM, as it's an unsatisfactory product to the big clients (which they need to secure for milestones to be reached..) and only used by FPs on the platform already, whom may have heard about the new release and decided to hang off until its release to really give it a crack. Why no onboarding? As MF has said, this companies figures will not be linear to meet M1-M4. If all it took was to build a product and keep chipping away at onboarding individual FPs, that would be a linear growth.. Therefore all efforts would be getting directed at ensuring those big ticket players (I hope they have trailing ATM) are getting what they want. As many have said here before... 1 big 4 player in the little black book for IAM is enough to make this company very successful.. Further assumptions to recent company activities.. Would explain why they brought in the "chief experience manager" Nina Tan aka "the gun FP BA" with a wealth of knowledge about how FPs operate. Perfect employee to help with requirements analysis and onboarding when the time is right. So IMO if the figures were so bad last q maybe it's a blessing in disguise? Showing that all efforts are going towards bigger and better things? As linear growth is not our end game, it's big ticket players.. Disclosure: I'm a holder since early DEC 2016, Iv seen the ups and downs and have recently doubled and a bit my holdings in 3 lots of 1c 1.2c and 1.3c to make my avg 2.2.... high avg as a result from the early days topping up at 5-6c on spec, pre NAB fiasco.... Also final note, if we see some further 3Bs come in with decent numbers, followed by some positive ANNs either in DEC or JAN... I foresee some bull action on IAM and a potential repeat of an SP similar to this time last year and early 2017.. Good luck to all holders! Bring on 2018 and BOOM2!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 168016 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 826612 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.