CF1 0.00% 2.0¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

IAM FUTURE, page-33

1. 693 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    To appease, maybe it’s all about perspective?

Where management promised ‘queuing out of the door’, ‘the future of the FP industry’ and a director encouraged holders to ‘buy more’ at 5.6 cents, possibly we can’t be blamed for not excited at the imminent prospect of a cheapo acquisition which may put the share price up to a lofty 0.4 cents. (Where a mug like me was looking at 9.5 cents on the computer screen with a few thousand K up my sleeve and decided not to sell). Clearly my bad and my folly. We are so far away from a 10 cent party that surely it’s inappropriate to talk in those terms?

That said, I could understand if someone thought this was a good buy at 0.1cents... if I was approaching this company with a blank slate I’d say it was a good buy at 0.1cents. Sheesh the last company I declined to buy at 0.1cents was Winmar resources and a few months later it was 2.4 cents.

Anyway, good luck to anyone who wants to throw some cash at 0.1 cents. Could be smart money on an exhausted stock which may have an upwards spasm before it expires.

WB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.