CF1 0.00% 2.1¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Management went into hiding long ago.I recently re read a lot of...

1. 693 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    Management went into hiding long ago.

I recently re read a lot of literature circa 2016 re, Intiger.

Sounds like the only hope is compartmentalising the software (which is apparently excellent).

In seeking answers for myself about why and how Intiger failed, it was not through the software being poor quality. It failed because of reluctance of FPs to embrace change, and reluctance to restructure their business. I just re-read this article from July 2016 and PC talks about incurring an initial ‘pain’ when restructuring to accomodate Intiger.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.professionalplanner.com.au/2016/07/interview-revolutionising-offshore-outsourcing/%3famp

Anyway, to be fair to Intiger, it has always claimed it could be used for tax/accouncy, real estate and stock market purposes, (indeed at one point, I know they had hired property managers to the Filipino offices), but we have heard precious little about any success in those fields, or any success at all in any fields for that matter.

I still think it is unlikely there will be an acquisition, despite Wordsworth mentioning something about a cash flow positive company dealing with stock market.

I see BRN is thundering upwards, it was making noise when Intiger came to fruition at RTO in 2016. Took BRN a good 5 years ....

As Iicarus said’ results not yet in’ so Wolff Boon trying to be patient here...

WB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $9.765K 465K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 545246 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 264939 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.05am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.