CF1 0.00% 1.9¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

IAM journey ahead, page-13

1. 239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    image.png

While we all wait patiently for the preso and some figures, spending a bit of time on IAM website as you do on a Sunday afternoon.  

Not sure it's been discussed here regarding the SoAs they currently produce, but based on their website, this is only RoA and Insurance only plans.

Assuming their website is true, this has been overlooked by many and an unbelievably attractive scenario.  ie. I would imagine that RoAs and insurance only, while also being the lowest revenue for IAM, would be less than 20% of the plans a practice does.  The practices using IAM would still be getting the other 80% done elsewhere or internally.  

Even though I'm expecting the opposite, this is why i am not conceened by a lower than expected revenue figure (should we even see it).

Why? In the next 12 months, all we have to do is bring those other type of plans on board, the 80% extra revenue is captured, without even bringing another new practice on.  When we see their growth projections for practices, I think we will see the scale of what we have here.

Good times ahead, particularly 12-24 months I feel.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $1.313K 69.11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1130172 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 69110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.