CF1 0.00% 2.3¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

IAM journey ahead, page-67

1. 12,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    WoS,
    I am a long term investor (never thought I be one) but I am haha... even some of my options (I bought when I converted my heads into options) have made 12 months hold tofay...
    By saying this, I see it into two ways:
    1. I would have preferred to see the presentation by now like most of us... I know many would say they don't care and I believe them... but at the same time I know many would agree that a presentation would help us to understand IAM business even better...
    2. The share price... that speaks for itself... and I can tell it's acting seriously strong... no news flow and it's finding buyers with selling drying up pretty fast... It has done only 10m today and did not even touch 3c... and 3c was a very strong psychological point for me... it tried many times to break 2.9c and failed and now it seems like it might be a very strong support... so I am pretty happy when I consider this keeping in mind no news flow...

All in all, I am still holding and fairly happy... yes I would have preferred the presto as @Glyco says...

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 103307 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 264986 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.