CF1 4.00% 2.6¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Glyco, Your research and analysis is very in depth... You can...

1. 205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Glyco,

Your research and analysis is very in depth... You can try point out and substantiate all you want and make comparisons till your hearts content, however in the business world milestones don't always get hit and companies dont always make the money that they predict and directors dont always get it right, some do but some dont as you know... plus we aint just dealing with non public listed company here so the markets play a big part in the overall performance of the share price regardless of how many milestones the company hits internally because at the end of the day thats why we are all here, share price appreciation not because IAM is going to reduce FP costs and help their business grow. Unless you own a FP business yourself no-one gives a shit about that, lets be honest.

What i'm saying to you is that your talking like its going to happen and i'm glad your backing your play however the truth is it hasnt happened yet and 2019 is a long time away, so take it easy Your talking about milestone 4 before we even hit milestone 1.

I know youve got alot of your hard earned money in this stock as do I and believe in this stock and this technology hence why i'm invested in it long before the re-listing like many people on this forum.

What we want is a steady rise to the sky so we can all enjoy the view for a while

Tell the Mrs i'm sorry for taking up too much of your love making time

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.9¢ 2.6¢ $5.163K 198.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24548 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 280000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.