CF1 0.00% 1.9¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

1 Billion shares on issue and no institutional support I'd say...

1. 1,138 Posts.
    1 Billion shares on issue and no institutional support I'd say it will repeat more then 20 times, it would be indefinitely.

Did anyone get an answer on when we could expect a broker research report placing a valuation on this company?

The week of seminars to the retail market was above and beyond what most companies would deliver. However, their lack of marketing to the institutional / private clients is a concern. Most will agree the market is forward looking (1-2 years minimum) so the question is quite simple what is an accurate valuation? is $40-$50 mill market cap a forward looking valuation? Are we at fair value now? Some of the research done on HC has been very detailed but the ASX is not driven by a chat forum.

There are many avenues that IAM management is yet to explore to provide its share holders with an accurate valuation of the company. Right now this stock is a play thing for the traders so any long termers looking to take positions be careful with the ramping of a few posters on this forum, cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $45.02K 2.369M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1130173 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 618740 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.