CF1 10.0% 2.2¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Harba at the end of the day you are correct. If you are looking...

1. 489 Posts.
    Harba at the end of the day you are correct. If you are looking for a LT position sub 4 cents is the best. I don't believe you can accuse anyone of "passive ramping" just because the SP of IAM retraced to 3.8 c due to market/ economic issues unrelated to fundamentals. If you truly believe in this company in the long term, it should not matter at the moment whether SP is in favour of traders. Get yourself the lowest average possible and hold. I have said it before, it would be more detrimental for IAM if this MOU was not signed than if we can't get institutional investors on board until next year. If you read the seminar posts again you will realise that this question was asked and the answer was along the lines of "we are not big enough yet". The MOU is the priority here for sustained SP growth long term, not wasting time and resources giving shares to the big boys yet. I can assure you, they will come in numbers in Dec- Jan once the deal gets signed

Your sentiment is buy so get yourself a LT position and if the SP fluctuations irk you for whatever reason trade over the top like most people here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $36.83K 1.750M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1662472 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 211200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.