CF1 16.0% 2.9¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

IAM Market Activity Discussion, page-311

1. 6,412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1627
    Flag formation on the chart, looking good, some short term pain still to come though but some great buying opportunities.

Myself like many others aren't here for the pip gains and here for those milestones getting hit, so as I've said before I don't post much anymore because there's no need to. Been here for 1 year now and will be here for another year and until that $40m NPAT gets hit. So I suggest those not here trading it just leave it and don't bother watching it everyday but keep an eye on.

But for those trading the trade and others wanting peace of mind of the trend.

In a short term downtrend since or last high of 5.2c and in a Flag formation, which is bullish in itself but needs to go through its cycle. So far today's candle has seen it reject higher prices of 4.1c and will likely fall back to the lower trend line of the flag before reversing again for the next leg up.

This would time perfectly with the expected second MOU signing to be announced in December at some point hopefully, so this Flag pattern corresponds well with that and should see it start to reverse in a few weeks back into the mid to high 4c range.

Screen Shot 2016-11-10 at 10.43.44 AM.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.004(16.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.9¢ 2.6¢ $2.811K 107.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 306854 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 16120 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.45pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.