CF1 0.00% 2.5¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

In my view the signed MOU's, presentations and the structure in...

1. 234 Posts.
    In my view the signed MOU's, presentations and the structure in place that clearly spells out what NPAT needs to be achieved for MF to get his full quota of shares clearly shows us the path that IAM have set and are in the process of achieving. I understand this is a 6-12 month process and beyond. I believe what has been presented last week. I am confident that the targets will be achieved, and will happily let the traders trade, knowing that our board have a plan, have started implementing it, and that revenue received is what is required for the share price to climb. 10c targets for Xmas require revenue levels that will not be flowing by then, but signing MOU's with Sentry already and further groups to follow shows me that they will be achieved. PC tweeting that patience will be rewarded works fine by me. Those expecting things sooner will be fodder for the traders, and the smart traders can play with this for now, but once the set targets are achieved, the long termers will have their "Christmas".
    Last edited by FastBarney: 10/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 663730 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 1000000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.34am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.