CF1 10.0% 2.2¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

IAM Market Activity Discussion, page-343

1. 489 Posts.
    Actually @multiplier, @Sea blue has a point. When SP is up, everyone is happy. When SP is down, ST holders or those that doubt LT fundamentals (or those that want cheap shares) come out of their burrows and start sprouting utterly ridiculous information. @cragesmure it is very naive of you to think that this is still a high risk stock. It has been said by many reputable people on this forum and PC himself that M1-M4 can be achieved with Sentry alone. If you believe what they said is true (which everybody that has met IAM management in person does), then this is no short of God telling you that SP will be higher than it is now in the next 6-12 months. Also saying things like "One thing is for sure, don't listen to those who claim to be holders for the next 2-3 years while spending hours pumping a stock of one of many online forums because it will make them a millionaire" on HC is completely pointless and quite agitating for many of us here to read. I am telling you for a FACT there are many people talking about this stock on Twitter and other social media other than HC and there are many reputable HC posters with years of experience that believe that IAM will be huge (not touching their shares for at least 24 months). I also share this opinion and just because I post on HC because IAM passionate about the business and industry we are creating here, does not mean that I am"pumping a stock" to make myself a millionare.

Multiplier people on here don't mind when people ask questions but some of us do get sick of hearing "institutional investors" and high risk over and over again after it has been made very clear that this will occur at a higher SP after the second MOU. If it were to happen now, the same people will be on here complaining that the shares are being issued at 3 cents and not 4 cents. PC has said himself that they are "building a share price that will last for generations) and although institutional investors will benefit us in the short term, it is currently not the best use of our managers time and will only prolong things in the long term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.