CF1 0.00% 2.4¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

IAM Market Activity Discussion, page-454

1. 12,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @TheArchitect
    I would have loved to attend but I have other commitments so won't able to make it and no we have not discussed it at all... Anyone else attending? Also thanks for raising this as there are few important things to be discussed and you have successfully highlighted all of them.

To re-elect MW, I will vote for him for sure as long as he wants to stay on board... However, I only got options and options holders have no rights to vote.

10% placement is fairly normal for most companies IMO... It might come handy if and when IAM needs to expand... Otherwise IMO IAM is pretty safe for a while...

Bump in remuneration... IMO Hell yes... these guys are way under paid IMO... now please don't kill me guys I am just expressing my opinion. After meeting with PC and MW, I realized they have been working seriously hard to create wealth for all of us... Also when I compare it with other listed ASX small companies, the increase is reasonable IMO... but hey that's just me... Holders can decide by themselves...

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 128307 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 631804 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.13pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.