CF1 10.0% 2.2¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

I have been reading lately about IAM and I have some questions...

1. 2,368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    I have been reading lately about IAM and I have some questions to ask and perhaps some more wise and learned will help me answer ?

Digging through the data on IAM's product both LiLLY and KLiP, it is almost impossible to find any technical data on build and functionality. The closest document that explains either of those in almost an ambiguous and vague fashion is perhaps the presentation. The presentation is here.

So let's dig a bit deeper.

lilly.png

This appears to be what I would like to call a CRM replacement with an expert on the other hand.
    Auto sign and collect, single view statuses of taxonomies, Automated delivery, collects are all a function of a CRM.

Being online is not a USP not when you entire business offering is to process data overseas.

Salesforce could have done this job and with all honesty better than whatever IAM would have developed. Salesforce doesn't have finance personnel so thats perhaps what IAM is selling.

With the recent Yahoo hacks, twitter hacks, linkedin hacks, Telstra hacks it is cute that IAM thinks that it is immune to such attacks.

In the second slide they show a saving from $2500 to $250. Perhaps they forgot the following cost of time

- Doc uploading time for processing
    - Doc conversion to appropriate formats for uploading
    - Doc processing and scanning to be manually done by AU counterparts.
    - Lost in translation cost
    - Cost of organising and collecting information and sorting them based on the nature of their sensitivity.
    - Questions with fact find ?
    - Understanding business structures ?
    - Time to answer questions ?

Perhaps before preparing this presentation they should have read our beloved Troy Hunt on what it means to outsource to phillipines.

So in essence, with much tech details missing and no screenshots, no demo , no video one has to rely on "management words" on what really is this LiLLY.

Moving on to KLiP

bigdata.png

John : So what do we call this product ?
    Jane : Let's call it Klip , you know the helpful assistant from microsoft word ?
    John : will it sell ?
    Jane : Let's also throw in the word "Big data" in there ?
    John : But we have no customer ?
    Jane : Yes , but you know that trial we will sign , their data will be big ? Won't it ?
    John: Thats not what big data means ?
    Jane : Who knows what it means ?
    John : Do we really know what is big data analytics ?
    Jane : No but we know what ASX is !

Both laugh loudly and camera cuts to millions of $ on their bank account. The curtain closes.

So let me get this right ? Big data from 1 single customer who is trialling ? Really !

Artificial intelligence ?
    Where ? What is artificial intelligence used for ? So it is Robo Advice ?
    No ?
    If not, how can there be artificial intelligence ?

It s a glorious CRM + Anaytics with core selling as BPO services to reduce cost.
    It is a Service business as opposed to a product business.

Sure there are benefits to BPO but for this company to make meaningful revenues it needs to stop pretending it knows what it is doing. Look at 1PG and I hope that you folks can understand what is happening with retail losing money.

Don't even want to talk about Australian privacy laws because MR IAM clearly has no clue what he is talking about !
    Last edited by neutralopinions: 16/12/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $36.83K 1.750M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1662472 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 211200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.