CF1 0.00% 2.7¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

IAM Overview, page-45

1. 932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    The following article talks about a few things with regard to AI, robo advice and hybrid advice.
    Just a point id like to clarify in  regards to big  data all big data really is is statistical modelling/analysis but just with a much larger data set.
    Technologies like Hadoop or no sql, SAP Hana erc., are the back end engines that serve up the data.
    On the front end you have languages like Python, R java that interface and analyse these  huge datasets. My understanding of Lilly/Klip is for their data analysis they simply hook into their data sources using similar code libraries either developed in house or by licensed 3rd party analysis applications. Their data sets could either be confidential customer records or they could also leverage from 3rs party data sets (all anonymised of course ).

For me, though,  one of the important things is hybrid advice for high value clients would streamline the analysis work for the planner, giving them more time to spend with the client in choosing the right strategy, while the statistical financial/demographic analysis dashboards can present these options in an understandable form that the planner can present to the client.
    cheers

http://www.i-scoop.eu/fintech/artif...g-data-manage-wealth-robo-advisers-evolution/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ $4.821K 178.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 335344 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.