SRT 5.56% 19.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

To All, I think it's only fair to reciprocate in return for many...

1. 167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    To All,

I think it's only fair to reciprocate in return for many of the posts people have made over the past 6 months. I've learnt a lot and continue to add more to my technical and fundamental analysis.

@SiGO and @forrestfield, thanks for answering the question re: SaaS. It seems anything that is anything these days is "X-as-a-Service"

For those interested, I take what I can from both the TA and FA side. For the micro-cap and speculative end of the market with high growth prospects, I have a bias towards fundamentals, whilst trading commodities (mostly Gold and Oil) and Blue Chip stocks, TA works much better for me.

Technicals
    With SRT, the TA and charts have been difficult for me to trace and work with (i.e. low volume and high risk of news coming out any day etc). However as @TheArchitect has pointed out repeatedly, there is still money to be made from trading regular parcels and we've been fortunate that SRT had been trading in a clear, steady channel of 2-2.4 cents for some time. There have at times been good opportunities where the Volume, MACD, RSI, CCI, Bollinger indicators (the main ones I use) have been good leads to trading opportunities, but I haven't had the time to during the day to catch them at the right time. Where's @gassin123 these days (I miss his avatar pic)? On TA, I take the guidance and advice from all the other "Market Wizards" (FYI - best books series by Jack Schwager) out there that have much better experience (and charting software).

The Share Price
    Everyone wants to know the share price and equally so, people want to know other peoples opinion of what they think the share price will be in X-period of time. I do liken IAM to other businesses such as ACX and XRO and wish for the share price to rise as much as PLS, RAP etc, but hope is not a strategy (cliche I know). For sh!ts and giggles though, I will definitely agree with MW's quote of 10-20 cents, but personally, won't be selling for 3-5 years which I would expect a price target of at least 30 cents (i.e. I would require IAM to multiple it's business value as perceived by the stock market, over this time). Having said that, if the Fundamentals change to the downside significantly, or the TA signals a sell, then I'll be forced to follow Mr Market. I haven't done the modelling yet, but will make an attempt one figures are released and have something more to work with. For now, we can all rely on the great work provided by @glyco as a guide.

Regards,
    Bodhi_Trader-as-a-Service

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.