SRT 0.00% 19.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

Great post. Are you concerned with the impact on the industry if...

1. 4,390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1359
    Great post.

Are you concerned with the impact on the industry if the labour government get in?

We have already seen the attempted clamp down on up front commissions for advisers from limiting commissions to 80% up front or the emphasis of a fee for service model. I'm not sure that this is still going ahead? Perhaps you could shed some light or provide your thoughts.

If labour get in they haven't hidden the fact they want to go after cba given the negative press their insurance division had... Imo this stock is worth a heap more with Libs at the helm.

I'm interested in your real thoughts on off shoring process of the soa itself. I wonder if clients would get frustrated that the soa their adviser is charging them $2k for cost them a fraction of that price?

I can definetly see a need for this and a potential real market. I confess I'm an accountant in practice who has been exposed to the financial planning industry mostly through an amp dealer group.

I watch this space with interest and look forward to seeing this story unfold primarily because the costs of providing this service is now ridiculously expensive already.

As a cpa I have seen the accounting body try and enter the space with CPA Australia advice. Great concept however they want to charge us a fortune to provide this advice - charging ridiculous monthly fees. Add on soa costs to para planners and you can forget it.

Further to this from 1 July accountants can no longer advise on superannuation whatsoever unless properly qualified with an RG146. Financial advisors and their qualifications just got much more valuable.

I think this stock comes at an absolute amazing time with the fintech shift and I will follow this closely and look forward to your responses when you get a chance @Bodhi-Trader - cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23000 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.