SRT 2.63% 18.5¢ strata investment holdings plc

IAM SRTing a New Thread for New Beginnings, page-13

1. 592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi BT,

Great post. Some specifics below and quite a few questions for you if you don't mind sharing.

SOA Pricing and Costs
    That is great insight into the average unit cost in Aus. The price point pitched by Intiger should be enticing for any FP business to consider. I had actually estimated $300 in a previous post ages ago for insurance SOAs, but admittedly, was a crude guestimate. But it did make be feel comfortable a 40% declaration seemed like a feasible statement to make, and should still be hugely profitable for Intiger.

I was under the impression the avg salary for a white collar worker to be 20k or less for a phillipines worker. The 70k to 100k you mentioned is a base salary? In Aus, the additional costs of hiring a worker is quite substantial from 9.5% SGC + bonuses + payroll tax + workers comp + sick/personal/annual leave (range from 20 days to 40 days+) + other insurance costs + other employee benefits/entitlements etc. This would probably add another 25%+ markup to the overall Aus employment costs, whereas in Philippines many of these costs don't exist. In addition, everything else here is so much more expensive.

Agree offshore is about quantity over quality. I am curious if the RG146 will help bring that ratio down to say 2 to 1, do you have any views on this?

Management
    You mention MLC. Which Licensee are you referring to? I don’t recall being mentioned. From your experience would dealerships likely have a say when it comes to off-shoring?
    Technology
    More likely software as a service. I doubt it would be SAS, as this is high powered data analytics software (very expensive), difficult to imagine Intiger being involved with at this point in its business.
    SOA automation. If you look at their website, it lists a bunch of SOAs, but ROAs and Insurance SOAs seem to be only ones automation ready. I assume these ones are more straight forward. In your opinion, can you rank the level of difficulty of automating the different SOAs (factoring some human intervention will always be required)?
    If you are ok to share, in your role managing a para-planning team are you able to estimate the number of SOAs produced per annum (noting the team is only servicing bank planners)? Given insurance SOAs are automation ready, how many insurance SOAs were produced per annum by your old team? This might give everyone here an opportunity to have some view on potential revenues by extrapolating the number of SOAs being produced annually across the industry.
    In its website, it lists the Insurance SOA as $19 to produce but there was a list of Pre-SOA services with different charges. In your opinion, are those services necessary to produce an automated SOA?
    Cheers SB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $31.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 18.5¢ $3.7K 20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 18475 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.