TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

How on earth can the 'elephant in the room = financing' not be...

1. 1,450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    How on earth can the 'elephant in the room = financing' not be specifically dealt with in this interview.

It's what the market craves i.e. how on earth can a $12m company finance a project that's going to cost half a billion dollars??

That's not to say they can't do it. I own a fair amount of TMT (at much higher share price levels) and continue to hold because the demand for V is real and TMT has a world class deposit and an effective management team driving the project.

But come on Ian, talk about what the strategy is to finance this opportunity? Tell how well offtake discussions are going (or not)? What levels of debt finance can they manage? Could off take agreements come with finance? Could they forward sell production? What about a plant sale and lease back? What about financing the big ticket, long lead purchases like the kiln (hundreds of millions of dollars)?

I know some of this stuff will be sensitive, but until the market gets some sort of semblance that raising the finance is even POSSIBLE, then this story will remain totally unloved and put firmly in the too hard basket where is been for the last 12 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.