NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

"There seems to be timelines required by the act but I am only...

1. 7,746 Posts.
    "There seems to be timelines required by the act but I am only reading snippets/notations that are on the bottom of the court case link re the Acts etc."
    Yes, their is a timeline. Beng exceeded that timeline. They alleged improper handling of the case by department and improper consultation by Genorah and were granted the right for the application to be reconsidered. The only way to reconsider is to cancel the current Genorah license. Cant grant 2 licenses can they.

"if you choose to dig deeper and think about a mix of families moving into these areas/farms I start to consider there might be a mix of tribes in families..ie when many wives can be had the chance of blend seems greater...and the voice of women could be changed."

Good point. If the tribes have truely intertwined, then their would be marriages and kids of mixed tribes. Proving who best represents the community could be complex.

"I have also noticed JOINT rights being held in other Companies info...The word joint application has been used.
    could there be a JOINT mining? right awarded...ie I dont know how this would work but from my limited knowledge dont think it would harm NKP?"

JOINT applications related to joint ventures(JV), ie multiple parties having direct ownership at asset level.

This is not the case with NKP. All ownership is at equity level. ie Genorah own a share of NKP (36%) and not a share of the assets directly.

"Also in the Anglo sustainability report for 2009 they engage with "host communities" when they do their environmental impact reporting/applications? ...would this all be required for BFS etc etc. "

Consultation with host community is much earlier than BFS stage. Its at application stage. Which is NOW.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.