NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

"He is merely stating that the Roka Phasha are making this...

1. 4,293 Posts.
    "He is merely stating that the Roka Phasha are making this claim. However, I don't fully agree with him saying that the B "succeeded" with their claim. What does he mean be "succeeded".??"

I have got a feeling there maybe a number of government depts involved...because I read on the "Commission Of restitution of Land Rights" site info that backsup Mr shipiros words...in that all land claims had to be submitted by Dec 1998. There were numbers of claims made in each state? of SA and Limpopo had thousands but hundreds had not been decided.

Add to that the possiblity that the claims we are discussing might be to a completely different authority, and theres plenty of room for confusion....and yet it might be quite easy to clear up if the govt depts all get together...knowing the different regs, changes, court cases,etc.

I go back to the sustainabilty report by a huge miner and see they have had hurdles in the past and yet still manage to operate, conforming to all the local and international requirements and seem to be working well with the people directly impacted.Their costs are huge though and they try to contain that, where they can.

I think that the land itself will decide somethings and the people will conform to what their land dictates...and given some goodwill, win or loose,the roar of progress will go on whilst small voices chat...like ours.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.