NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

ian shapiro reply., page-45

1. 7,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Stagman ,I have got to hand it to you ,you are always on the ball .Thanks for the reply .

What that means to me is that there are no guarantees the DMR would award to a group even if they were purportedly representing the rightful owners .

I believe that Nkwe ,along with Genorah and the communities behind them have demonstrated an ability and desire to develop this massive deposit along with either Xstrata or Anglo .I see this as a critical consideration for the DMR .

NKP have the BFS essentially complete .If NKP was ditched ,they have every right to lock away the BFS .

They have spent many millions of dollars ,and many years working on this deposit .

If another BFS had to be completed before mining could commence ,or years of legal wrangling then the communities will be the ones to miss out ,along with the taxes generated and jobs created .

I think this gives Nkwe a clear edge here in any application to the DMR .
    My personal opinion is that commonsense will prevail and the communities will work out an acceptable deal and NKP will still be the vehicle used to take these deposits to mine .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.