THK unknown

re: songokou i guess the problem with thk is that they only got...

1. 10,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    re: songokou i guess the problem with thk is that they only got about a million bucks left...........

rfe hurt them (already mentioned by someone else) as alot of people thought including myself that perhaps the rfe assets should really have belonged to thk in the first place. the up front costs are high (high cash burn)

and then they got hurt by some dumb f..k whose name i won't mention who decided he wanted to do his own valuation of thk which were then found to be totally incorrect. anyway he made a big deal of it in the paper and thk just kept getting killed after that.

he did the same thing last week in the papre by saying that "unconventional gas plays " were generally not economical etc etc but of course the examples he used were lpl (which is not an unconventional gas play) and lou which is now into uranium. get with the times champ!!

anyway enough of my rant about my mate back to thk, you would have to say the report due mid novemebr would have to be slightly favoured to come in thk's favour from 25 they cannot fall much more imo maybe 18?? by the way checkout rfe's share price!!! if the report comes up ok i would expect 60 plus?? but they would probably also need to raise cash.

May want to see what macrae12 says about this one. I know he follows it. If i can free up some money I actually hope to punt some thk on about the 10th of November. we'll see what happens i guess. i hope it works out because I think they deserve better and i know TB doesnt want to see it fail thats for sure

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.