FAR 1.04% 48.5¢ far limited

Ian's email - No set time frame but govt holds the key, page-8

1. 2,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 593
    No set time frame but COP has said it will bring the sale proceeds to book this calendar year.
    By the same token this could pressure COP to settle. Analysts will pick on the number if included in the Accounts but disputed, in particular since COP has indemnified WPL.
    To me the timing involved here is Senegal and its future. I think they want to get it right and not leave themselves open for corruption or nepotism accusations.
    FAR is small but has been an essential part of this journey and future of Senegal.
    There is no doubt that our top heavy management skill is assisting Senegal to meet all its obligations. And no doubt that Senegal will help FAR to not get screwed over. It has been so many years with FAR sticking with Senegal whilst others walked. And FAR has been instrumental in finding the oil. It was not just pot luck. Don't underestimate it.
    GLTA Whats a few months in such a long journey. The oil does not evaporate and the lack of investment will favor this oilfield.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
0.005(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 48.5¢ 48.5¢ $10.11K 20.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 99195 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.19am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.