ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

Hi Slippin,excellent post, really appreciated.The OXERA-Edge...

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Hi Slippin,

excellent post, really appreciated.

The OXERA-Edge Health report commissioned by IATA is very supportive of the use of antigen tests which should be positive for Anteotech.

With regards the following extract from the report....

The OXERA-Edge Health report (pdf) commissioned by IATA, found that antigen tests are:

• Accurate: the best antigen tests provide broadly comparable results to PCR tests in accurately identifying infected travelers. The BinaxNOW antigen test, for example, misses just one positive case in 1000 travellers (based on an infection rate of 1% among travelers). And it has similarly comparable performance to PCR tests in levels of false negatives.
    • Convenient: processing times for antigen tests are 100 times faster than for PCR testing
    • Cost-efficient: antigen tests are, on average, 60% cheaper than PCR tests.
    ...the example they use of 1% infection rate for travelers (10 people per 1,000), will miss 1 one positive case per 1,000 travellers / will miss 1 positive case per 10 positive cases. By my calculations that is a 90% sensitivity. If they are enthusiastic about using a test with that level of sensitivity (90%), then I look forward to their opinion on EuGeni's (Europium/Genius) sensitivity (>97%) once it's certified. And then look forward to Saliva testing.

The positive attitude of the IATA towards Antigen tests from accuracy, convenience and cost-effectiveness makes for great reading.

Thanks again Slippin.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $33.18K 1.658M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2717347 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 723484 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.