ADD 20.0% 0.4¢ adavale resources limited

Bunny I think it's pretty apparent that Sydney have ruled the...

1. 296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Bunny I think it's pretty apparent that Sydney have ruled the roost for quite a while and the Perth connection have taken a back seat. My opinion is that the Steninepreis Bros who had a lot of credibility on the line with this one won't want to see it completely trashed. My crystal ball tells me that the Daiwa parcel have found a new home having finally caused them to be totally disillusioned & I wouldn't be surprised to learn the incoming holder is closely aligned to one of the Steiny boys rather than the Poole boys. Normally I don't object to executives being paid a very fair rate for a job well done but I'd say very few observers could justify the amount of fees paid out to some current board members (not all as fees weren't universal) to find us in the lack lustre position we find ourselves in.

When I talk of State of Origin, I mean that if the West want back in then presumably Sydney isn't going to want to surrender a generous cash cow without a fight. Pure speculation of cause, but that's how I see it. Any other takes on whats happening in the board room?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.161M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $8K 2M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 5506991 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7146842 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.42pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.