SOC 0.00% 12.0¢ soco corporation ltd

RE; Von"I would say it is more to do with holders getting tired...

1. 705 Posts.
    RE; Von

"I would say it is more to do with holders getting tired of the lack of communication for months"

I agree, there is a time for no news.....like after the announcement we had explaining why there is a delay in news and explaining what they are doing.

And there is a time for news.....The latest SOC announcement informed the market of at least some activity. Keeping share holders well informed on progress in a project which requires progress (drilling / updates / information) is important and over the last 3 months the company has let us down.

Hopefully with the changes recently and all the rubbish behind the scenes sorted out, after the recent announcement and the fact the SP has likely just decreased due to this news, they keep an eye on it and basically keep the market informed a decent rate.

Like I said many months back, simple posts to keep us informed may seem trivial and pointless but they are not with the registry like this.

As minor as "Site X & Y drilling has been approved and scheduled for Z" when there has been no news for a while is great....Stops people selling thinking there is no traction!

In any case, D&C & RPC, thx for your informative updates.

It's still a buy recommendation IMO, so much more potential upside then down!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 74800 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 14000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.27am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.