TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

IBC 2016 TV2U

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Good evening all!
    Yes! I still hold and for good reasons.
    Much to look forward towards IBC 2016 round the corner.. things will start to heat up again in this company.
    K2U looking good as we know, Divan Hollywood content around the corner (hopefully) and "launching new services" to be out on display for the big guns to view first hand. It was my intention to attend to the conference and view first hand what 'we' are showcasing and how 'we' are achieving, but I am very time poor at present (hence the lack of posts lately)  and will be for the next few months as I have landed a large contract in the company I own and manage. If I can get away for a quick business trip to Amsterdam I will! Will I pick-up some freshly baked brownies along with me upon arrival?! Hmmmm--- could help with "lack of communication to shareholders" LMFAO just joking, it is Sunday after all and I am relaxing with a nice bottle of Merlot or two. Will keep you all informed if I do attend to IBC and when I meet/talk with management again. News flow is key as well as communication and I believe these issues will be addressed very shortly...
    Our team is working vigorously around the clock to build TV2U and I believe this will start to flow through in the form of announcments very soon...
    New days to live, new things to look forward to!
    Keep safe...
    Cheers
    Red bar

tv2u To Launch New Services at IBC 2016
    tv2u, a pioneer of innovative technologies and business concepts aims to empower customers at IBC 2016 with cost effective services.
    August 12, 2016   

By Maisie Loh

IBC 2016 TV2U

At IBC 2016 tv2u is launching new services:

• NEW – Content Aggregation: tv2u  is now providing a wide range of content from Hollywood to Bollywood and Karaoke to on-line games, offering a bespoke entertainment package.
    • NEW – Real-time Analytics: Unique real-time viewership analytics to enable businesses to send highly targeted advertising to end-users to maximise their revenue streams.
    • NEW – Connected Smart Homes:Previewing the merging of New Media, Connected Homes and Internet of Things.
    Also featured:

• Intelligent Video Accessible Network (IVAN) OTT platform:ground-breaking Intelligent Video Accessible Network (IVAN) is the enabler for content monetisation to multiple consumption devices with features including: on-the-fly repackaging, real-time analytics and targeted advertising by device, location or individual consumer.

http://ai.onscreenasia.com/2016/08/tv2u-launch-new-services-ibc-2016/2/

http://www.tvtechnologyeurope.com/delivery/new-ott-services-analytics-from-tv2u/01353

http://www.satnews.com/story.php?number=59682237
    Last edited by Red bar: 14/08/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.