TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

That was the point of the dots at the end of my last post. With...

1. 9,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17717
    That was the point of the dots at the end of my last post. With K2u revenue and if Divan Hollywood comes onstream they won't need a CR IMO, but if they do need a CR then they would need to get a partner onboard to legitimise this business model. With all the promises made to date I wouldn't be participating in a CR, because I can see that happening 9 months down the track (if no revenue is booked by then) but the company by then would be broken if needing a CR IMO. So they need to grow revenue now and ensure the old frontier provides the backbone to the new frontier (Africa). I would only participate in a CR if I saw Divan Hollywood and K2u delivering significant revenue and they actually had expansion plans that had a defined revenue stream coming onstream at some point in time.

You don't grow a company sustainably by signing more and more deals and the revenue doesn't come. Let's see what the hard launch of K2u brings in - if successful this talk of CR is past history IMO Anyway time to distill a mirage inside a dream and to go to sleep and to put mt TV2 shares in the bottom draw. Suggest you do the same - you'll sleep more easier.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.