PGH 0.59% 84.5¢ pact group holdings ltd

Thanks William for this great news! I remember telling you that...

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Thanks William for this great news! I remember telling you that paying money for the registry might be a waste of money but your research has been so helpful for us all. Please advise if you’d like any money to help pay for your expenses so far. I’m so happy there are so many individual investors still remaining. I’d imagine if any had any inclination to sell they would have done so long ago so I’d think RG has no hope of delisting. If he is serious about a takeover you’d think he might just end the $0.84 offer now. The longer he waits before making a new offer the greater the new offer might need to be as the fortunes of the company improve

I wonder why it’s the big institutions who are selling at a loss? I guess maybe they have investing conditions they need to follow, for example

Maybe they are unable to leave money tied up in shares for long periods ( I guess customers need to withdraw money every day ). If RG is serious about a takeover I don’t think a new offer will be made until next year

Also maybe they aren’t allowed to invest too much in a company where one individual has so much control as RG does

Maybe gains in other investments make up for their losses and rather than remain in an uncertain situation they’d rather rather just put the money to use investing elsewhere

Meanwhile all of us individual investors don’t have a set of investing rules we need to meet and can leave our money invested over the long term waiting for a better outcome

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.59%)
Mkt cap ! $290.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.5¢ 85.0¢ 84.5¢ $11.88K 14.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24891 84.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.0¢ 65757 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
84.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
84.5¢ 84.5¢ 84.5¢ 3786
Last updated 10.27am 14/05/2024 ?
PGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.