PGH 0.59% 84.5¢ pact group holdings ltd

Last week, I sent an email to Manipur with the register list and...

1. 564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    Last week, I sent an email to Manipur with the register list and explain our activities on Hotcopper to the Substantial Holder. Around Thursday evening or Friday morning, I got an email reply from Dr David Harris.

Basically, it was a short reply but 2 things through that email are that

1) Manipur has the Pact's register list every single business day and they have been reading it on daily basis. Oops, Mama Mia, so they know the situation more than us, guys!! They have a Court procedure ahead this July, so I wouldn't expect anything less from them. They are SERIOUS and DETERMINED.

2) In his postscript, he would want to thanks Hotcopper members for all the comments on the forum for the great insights to Pact's situation and opinions etc.. It means all of OUR contributions have been Noticed not just by Pact (blah!!!)according to Borg but also to Computer Share and now to Manipur too !!!

P.S Last week, on AFR, there was a news in regards how ASX being fined from ASIC in regards to the block trade situation where ASIC said a minimum block trade cannot be set at $0 but minimum at $200 k. According to AFR, it seems ASX is very cautious with any complaints nowadays (after being fined) and I am thinking of reporting to ASX about these suspicious activities of price manipulation (coming from few certain nominee accounts belong to certain institutions). Does any one got any other good reasons to report to ASX about this take over bids? Any suggestion guys?
    Last edited by williamteddy: 10/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.59%)
Mkt cap ! $290.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.0¢ 85.0¢ 84.5¢ $27.96K 33.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34451 84.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.0¢ 45625 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
84.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
84.5¢ 84.5¢ 84.5¢ 4063
Last updated 15.22pm 10/05/2024 ?
PGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.