PGH 0.00% 84.0¢ pact group holdings ltd

Manipur’s quiet accumulation strategy in small orders ( Which I...

1. 77 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Manipur’s quiet accumulation strategy in small orders ( Which I think is very similar to User123’s strategy. User123 seems to be more a solo artist than the Manipur company ) is also beneficial to all of us little shareholders who want to buy more shares since we can still buy at a lower price. Maybe it’s actually good that there are no news articles about this! I just hope that at least 150 of us are able to hang onto our shares over the year or so that this situation may take to play out so RG can’t delist PACT. Although as User123 mentioned he invests in unlisted companies as well so maybe if PACT were to delist the situation wouldn’t be so bad

Recently the share price fell to $0.84 and RG was able to buy a small number of shares on market. I’m wondering if this gap in the orders may have also been a strategy to force RG to reveal his current holdings

I bought more shares recently. When the offer ends ( probably not before September ) the share price could fall. Although by that time I’m also thinking that anyone still holding PACT shares are probably happy to keep their shares long term unless they get a good offer. So less shares available to buy may also push the price up

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $289.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.0¢ 84.3¢ 84.0¢ $6.284K 7.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 111005913 84.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.5¢ 120442 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.