IBR iberian resources limited

scottyg71 Hi Scotty,Sorry for the late reply, I have got to the...

1. 1,882 Posts.
    scottyg71
    Hi Scotty,

Sorry for the late reply, I have got to the stage of ignoring the posts on this stock because it just defies all logic I can muster and it anoys me to see the price so far away from where I think it should be.

Anyway thats reality in the free market.

I dont know any more than what I read in the announcements, AGM presentation did say the results where due on 06 for Portalagere but as with this and other announcements we are all waiting.

I have complete faith the company will achieve the production results they have declared so it is just a matter of patience. Eventually the facts will win out and a company with no dept, 100m shares and 150K oz production plus millions of oz of reserves will be revalued.

My timetable is shorter than the market but as we are seeing with BLR eventually it catches on.

Good luck scotty if your in for the long term you will make a killing. I predict $5-$6 a share if the companies predictions come true in 18 months time. But then I have to go back to work Monday so what do I know???????????????????????

Snork

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.