IBR iberian resources limited

re: glug glug glug the question was asked, who is left?the...

1. 5,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    re: glug glug glug the question was asked, who is left?the answer?ME.
    i am the only one in australia who is holding on to this stock for its fundamentals.
    what a laugh.

This is my opinion and i am happy to have disagreers.
    1. The fundamentals are becoming less important to the market. very reminiscient of the tech boom. for eg FMG and PDN who have no earnings yet are similar in market cap to OXR who has $500+mill earnings last year. OXR being sold down quite heavily.
    Every U stock that has smelled uranium on their tennements is valued at $20-$60 million. yet IBR as a potential producer this year is worth $60 mill.
    There is no explanation for it other than people not prepared to wait for profits.

The other thing is that the placement killed the momentum in the stock. If they had come up with a winner like ARU did where they attracted new shareholders to the company and gave existing ones some stock at a reduced price then you might have found some new liquidity in the stock.
    This calamity so far rests with management and their disregard for ordinary shareholders in favour of the quick and easy placement to the others. well next time there wont be any takers from the big boys and we will get asked probably because its been a failure.
    however the fundamentals are strong and if they ever become important again then we should see some share price appreciation.

cheers andrewe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.