WHC 0.12% $8.55 whitehaven coal limited

All your points are valid, yes it has not been run well but I'm...

1. 2,854 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    All your points are valid, yes it has not been run well but I'm going off a few things, the share price is down a lot which makes it a safer entry than if it was higher, other coal stocks have gone up in the past few days. The environmental fines if found at fault won't be that much. I didn't buy today, I bought a week or two ago at .9, I was remarking how it's nearly always bad to buy near open, noticed it more in the gold stocks thou. Anyway, I'll change my sediment to hold, not that impressed with the share price rebound after today. You are probably right about the balance sheet but it's now been priced in you think? I think market sediment could be shifting in the coal sector, it ticks a number of boxes for investors, if other coal companys move up in price, whc will get a bid.

I don't care about people shorting stocks, I think it's too high risk, at least with going long you can only lose the money you've invested and you have multiple times upside potential, with shorting the most you can do is double your money with almost unlimited risk if it turns against you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.55
Change
0.010(0.12%)
Mkt cap ! $7.152B
Open High Low Value Volume
$8.57 $8.61 $8.45 $26.66M 3.124M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9310 $8.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.56 4000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.