IBG 0.00% 0.4¢ ironbark zinc ltd

IBG Classic Stage 2 bullish pattern, page-64

1. 322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Daly, like you I like to log on to Hot Copper most nights and browse the current posts (especially on IBG) to see if anybody has any fresh insight into what's happening. I appreciate comments both positive and negative about our company and am grateful that holders make the effort to share their research and knowledge with us on the forum. Like you I'm not a believer in charting (technical analysis), I'm a fundamentals man. I'm intrigued by your posts more than any other contributor. You probably hold a lot bigger stake in Ironbark than most other posters will admit to, yet you play down any hype or excitement anybody posts. I've held many junior mining stocks too, with both spectacular and disastrous results and agree whole heartedly with your post the other day about opinions. I'm guessing from your posts that you are somehow involved in the mining industry, but would like to know why you are so bullish on IBG to the point that you are prepared to throw large chunks of cash at it, if it has nothing to do with Zn price or LME inventories? What do you know about Ironbark, Zn markets, Zn mining and the possible future prospects that the rest of us are missing? What's makes IBG so appealing to you? Thanks for your time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.770M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 18458614 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 17236235 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.