IBG 0.00% 0.4¢ ironbark zinc ltd

IBG new comers; must read

1. 540 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I have been accumulating since early 2010 and I believe that our Market Cap is a joke for what it's worth.  

Trading and investing has also taught me that the market is never wrong.  With this in mind all IBG is worth is what the market is telling Us.  

IMHO I am really start to feel that the market is just waiting to see if the ML will be approved (I always thought funding would be the biggest catalyst but now shifting towards the ML approval)....Reading the below article again also tells me a compromise will be met and this project will go ahead.  The $99 question is when??? ...we are 20 months into the ML application being lodged coming up to our 21st month.  Surely we can not be to far away. All the whispers I hear is the end of June we are on; mind you in saying that these whispers have had many broken promises, but if for once they are right I am confident the market will react in a positive way and will rocket as at current $20M Market Cap IBG is so undervalued.

MUST READ:  Greenland Gov wants to make this work and reach a compromise just like they did with London Mining and they quote this in the article.

http://aviisi.sermitsiaq.ag/2016/02/08/oil_2016_06/

Download - Download e-avisen and read pages 24-29.

GLA and DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.375M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $4.833K 1.208M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2117531 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5429982 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.