IBG 0.00% 0.3¢ ironbark zinc ltd

IBG price, page-119

1. 15,470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1392
    Two insights:
    1 in favour-commodity prices do tend to move much more strongly than other assets classes hence metal share prices move say 2.5 to 3 standard deviations compared to say one for the general market. i.e when they are down they are down big time eg. the 3.5 c cap raising. When they go up it could move to the 20's. because its moving up from the low on that swing from 3.5 to 25 could be say a 7 bagger.
    2 the moderator - Speculators realize this and have already taken positions which partially (risk weighted) reflect two of the major drives you note viz. imminent ML and Zn price move.

My mention of the latter has drawn adverse comment I attribute to three things:
    my inability to enunciate the concepts well enough, frustration on historical results and intolerance.

Given all of the above all I would asset (was asserting) is take you profits judiciously.

So you're likely to have the prize winning lottery ticket in you hands just be sure to cash it or part thereof (before it moves to someone else)! You know before the '87 crash people had huge amounts of profits, not so much by the end of the year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.500M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 7431551 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 28403238 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.