IBG 0.00% 0.4¢ ironbark zinc ltd

Have a look at where this puppy has run when zinc gets going,...

1. 3,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    Have a look at where this puppy has run when zinc gets going, Ajinomoto and if you are confident about zinc going forward, don't worry about short term pull backs. The share price has quietly doubled in the past four months despite those pesky short term traders taking easy profits before moving on.

Some folk have been saying the ML not being issued was holding back the share price, when it has been those sellers IMO. IF those ST sellers have dried up, IBG has some catching up to do with the current zinc price alone, and we got a good dose today.

I'm happy for this to continue through August and even early September if zinc gets above $1.10 and stays there. IBG touched 17c when the zinc price toyed with $1.10 two years ago.

Mining approval, followed by a roadshow with zinc above $1.10 will put a rocket under IBG. Under these conditions, my conservative estimate would be 20c, which would still equate to a market capital of less than $100M.

Any later progress update with NFC, which I expect is already been discussed, would introduce a second turbo boost and the share price could go nuts if zinc is still heading north.

Delighted to be BIG with IBG
    Last edited by Upmarket: 02/08/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.770M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 17791948 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14456233 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.