IBG 25.0% 0.3¢ ironbark zinc ltd

I actually think you are correct in the call for this week. Look...

1. 7,037 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    I actually think you are correct in the call for this week. Look at it from the IBG pov and the GG pov, both have a vested interest in the announcement being before the 9th.

JD is giving the graveyard slot a go at 15:10 on Friday, what better way than to say 'look we have a licence, this is the plan and stage show with, rah rah girls doing the backdrop'

GG look forward to walking into a room with an announcement under their belt and a happier environment than if the decision is not made. It could be decidedly downbeat if they don't do anything.

It's a marketers dream result. Even a government can't Fock the goat on this one.

The announcement also has to be in good time to get he rubber stamping done and allow JD and GG to get the slides in order for a full days presentation of the - 'look what we can achieve together' experience.

My call - Monday CoB Greenland time. Just right for announcement letter for opening in AEST on Tuesday. Then perhaps everyone can get some work done. V

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.782M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $25.01K 6.756M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 20700281 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 2008400 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.